لقد كانت أمنيتى دائما أن أذهب للحج. بعد شهر واحد من التداول, وفعلت!
ابدأ فى الربح فوراً
2. PARTICIPATING MERCHANT AND THIRD-PARTY VENDOR POLICIES Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Saudi Money App’s services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT The owners and publishers of Saudi Money App collect certain information from and about its users in a few ways: directly from our web server logs, from the User, with the aid of cookies, with web beacons, and through the use of website analytics through a third party service provider. We collect personally identifiable information necessary for internal marketing purposes, registration and billing from customers who purchase our products and services online.
Visitors to our website can register to create an account, access the website, download Software, and possibly purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, telephone number or facsimile number, location, account number and other relevant information. We also collect your IP computer address. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
Web Server Logs When you visit our Website, we may track information through web server logs to better administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include but is not limited to your Internet Protocol address, the type of browser or computer you use, the number of links you click within the site, the geographical location from which you accessed the site, the date and time of your visit, the name of your Internet service provider, any web pages you linked to our Site from, and pages you viewed on the Site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
We do not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as integrating another site that relies on third-party cookies into the existing website).
Modifying cookie settings, You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to delete or decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings, then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
Use of Web Beacons or GIF Files This website may contain electronic images known as “Web Beacons" (also called single-pixel gifs) that allow the owners and publishers of Saudi Money App to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. The owners and publishers of Saudi Money App may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Some Web Beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help us determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or e-mail communications. These Web Beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer, for the benefit of Saudi Money App. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or e-mails and compiles anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and e-mails bring you to our website and how you use the site. Saudi Money App prohibit Web Beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
4. NOTICE ON DISCLOSURE OF USER PERSONAL INFORMATION Saudi Money App reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies and affiliates, including brokers, to help enhance its service offerings, but does not sell identifiable personal information to third party marketing companies. Personal User information collected by or submitted to Saudi Money App shall not be disclosed to any third parties without your permission, unless such information: (i) to fulfill your service requests; (ii) is required to be disclosed by law, regulation, legal process, or law enforcement or government regulatory authorities, in which case we shall give you as much advance notice as is reasonably practicable in order to allow you to limit or restrict to such disclosure; or (iii) is required to be disclosed in order for us to protect our legal rights or defend against liability; or (iv) in connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of Saudi Money App.
5. OPTING OUT If you wish, you may choose not to receive emails, newsletters or other communications from the Site by clicking the “Unsubscribe" link in the email communication sent to your registered email account with the website.
6. ACCESSING AND CHANGING PERSONAL INFORMATION You can ensure that your personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and up to date by contacting our support attendants via our support desk at [email protected]
7. INTERNET BASED DATA TRANSFER Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this manner.
9. CONTACT US If you have questions regarding the security of Saudi Money App, our Privacy Statement, its implementation, and/or our information collection and dissemination practices, please contact us via our support desk at [email protected]
READ THIS BEFORE CONSIDERING ANY INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS:
Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. Even though the trading industry is one of the few where one can write their own check in terms of earnings, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. Examples in these materials are not to be taken as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using our product, ideas, techniques and the effort put forth.
We do not purport this as a "get rich scheme." any claims made of actual earnings or examples
of actual results can be verified upon request. Your level of success in attaining the
results claimed in our materials depends on the time you devote to the program, ideas and
techniques mentioned, your finances, knowledge and various skills. Since these factors
differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are
we responsible for any of your actions.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "project," "intend," "plan," "believe," and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance.
Any and all forward looking statements here or on any of our sales material are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody elses. In fact, no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas and techniques in our material.
The author and publisher disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchantability, or
fitness for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held
liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other
consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is
provided "as is", and without warranties.
As always, the advice of a competent legal, tax, accounting or other professional should be sought. The author and publisher do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in this program or others.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
We maintain this page to demonstrate our firm commitment to the rights and privacy of our users. This page explains how our site collects information from our members. Free newsletter and mailing list: we respect the privacy of our users, and as such we will never share our database of email addresses and names with any third party. Upon confirmation that you would like to join our newsletter, we will from time to time send you free information relating to the products we market, general advice related to online marketing, and promotional material for other products. Your email will never be passed onto any third party. We will also never spam you. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
Further reminder - earnings disclaimer:
Results vary, and as with any money-making opportunity, you could make more or less. Success in any money-making opportunity is a result of hard work, time and a variety of other factors. No express or implied guarantees of income are made by Saudi Money App.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Saudi Money App Website, Saudi Money App, is an online information service with downloadable software, provided by Saudi Money App, and subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES OFFERED ON Saudi Money App, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND ANY PROGRAMS, SERVICES, TOOLS, SOFTWARE, MATERIALS, OR OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE OR USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH (collectively, “the Site”). SAUDI MONEY APP IS WILLING TO LICENSE AND ALLOW THE USE OF THIS SITE ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED THEREIN. BY USING THE SITE, YOU THEREFORE AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE AND ARE INSTRUCTED TO EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.
SAUDI MONEY APP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE USER, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. Revised versions of the Terms and Conditions shall be indicated by the date posted at the top of the Website Terms of Service page (i.e., “Updated [Date]”).
1. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All intellectual property of or relating to the Site, including but not limited to content, information, patents, trademarks, copyrights, modules, techniques, know-how, computer code (including html code), algorithms, methods of doing business, user interfaces, graphic design, look and feel, and software; and all developments, derivatives, and improvements thereto, whether registered or not (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled and licensed in their entirety by Saudi Money App, its affiliates, its successors and assigns, and/or by third parties who have granted Saudi Money App license to use such Intellectual Property. Publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or service-marks of Saudi Money App or their respective owners and are protected by law. Except as expressly provided herein, Saudi Money App does not grant any express or implied right to You or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Any downloadable or printable software, programs, information or materials available through the Site and all copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by Saudi Money App or third party licensors. The website name, Saudi Money App, its logo, and all other names, logos and icons identifying the Saudi Money App website and its services are proprietary trademarks of Saudi Money App, and any use of such marks, such as domain names, without the express written permission of Saudi Money App is strictly prohibited.
3. LICENSE RESTRICTIONS. The foregoing license is limited. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, STORE, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, LICENSE, SUBLICENSE, DISPLAY, RENT, LEASE, SELL, COMMERCIALLY EXPLOIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, ANY DATA, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR MATERIAL PROVIDED BY SAUDI MONEY APP THROUGH THE SITE, IN ANY MANNER NOT EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. THE ABOVE RESTRICTION INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. In addition, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create any derivative work(s) of, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use the Site in any manner not expressly permitted herein. Moreover, you may not (i) use any “deep link,” “page scrape,” “robot,” “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site, OR (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, including, without limitation, the account of any other Authorized User(s), any other systems or networks connected to the Site or its servers, to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password “mining”, or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, OR (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site, OR (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other Authorized User of or visitor to the Saudi Money App Site, OR (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site, the system, networks, or any systems or networks connected thereto, OR (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of the Site or transaction conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site, OR (vii) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Saudi Money App on or through the Site, OR (viii) use the Site to collect e-mail addresses or other contact or personal information, OR (ix) market, co-brand, private label, appropriate, use the Saudi Money App name, or a name similar thereto on a different domain, separately distribute, resell, or otherwise permit third parties to access and use the Site, in whole or in part, without the express, separate and prior written permission of Saudi Money App, OR (x) use the Site in any other unlawful manner or in a manner that could be perceived to damage, disparage, or otherwise negatively impact Saudi Money App. Moreover, this license is only valid where Saudi Money App is permitted to operate. Access to and use of this site in contravention of any laws or regulations, or where prohibited by law, is unauthorized and not permitted by Saudi Money App.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION/ PRODUCTS/ SERVICES/ LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Site may contain information, data, links, promotional offers, or other content in any form, including financial information related to third parties. Such information is provided only for Your convenience and as a bonus service, and will not be considered financial advisement. In no case whatsoever shall Saudi Money App be liable for such content or any damages or losses that result from reliance thereon. You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Saudi Money App, Saudi Money App is not affiliated with, is not responsible for, and does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services offered by third parties that are provided on the Site in any way. Saudi Money App makes no representations whatsoever, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness or reliability of such third-party materials, programs, products displayed on this Site or which You may access through a link on this Site. Your correspondence or any other dealings with such third parties found on this Site are solely between you and such third party. Accordingly, SAUDI MONEY APP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, ACCURACY, AND/OR QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THESE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
5. DISCLAIMER – NO WARRANTIES. You understand and accept that Saudi Money App cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints on your personal computer to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. SAUDI MONEY APP PROVIDES THE SITE AND RELATED INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER. SAUDI MONEY APP SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WITH REGARD TO THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION OR LINKS PROVIDED THEREON, SAUDI MONEY APP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SAUDI MONEY APP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE PURE NATURE OF THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOUR ACCESS TO SUCH MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SAUDI MONEY APP HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY ABSOLVE AND RELEASE SAUDI MONEY APP FROM ANY CLAIM OF HARM RESULTING FOR A CAUSE BEYOND SAUDI MONEY APP CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES FOR ANY REASON, SUCH AS MAINTENANCE, DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS, TELEPHONE OR OTHER COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS, COMPUTER VIRUSES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, FORCE MAJEURE EVENT SUCH AS SEVERE WEATHER, EARTHQUAKES, NATURAL DISASTERS, STRIKES, LABOR PROBLEMS, WARS, OR GOVERNMENTAL RESTRICTION OR ACTION. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT WILL SAUDI MONEY APP BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE’S SERVICE, OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAY OF SUCH INFORMATION OR SERVICE, EVEN IF SAUDI MONEY APP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE AND/OR MATERIALS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF SAUDI MONEY APP FOR ANY REASON RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO SAUDI MONEY APP IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE DURING THE PRIOR THREE MONTHS.
7. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Saudi Money App its affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against all claims, proceedings, injuries, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses, relating to or arising from any breach or violation of this Agreement by You (including negligent or reckless conduct). Each of the above referenced individuals or entities reserves the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly against you, on their own behalf.
8. USER OBLIGATIONS. If you provide any false, inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, Saudi Money App reserves the right to terminate immediately Your access to and use of the Site and any downloadable software. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to Your use of the Site and its related services. In addition, You acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and access to or transmissions or communications with the Site is solely at your own risk. While Saudi Money App has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, you should understand that the confidentiality of any such communications cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, Saudi Money App is not responsible for the security, or any breach thereof, of any information transmitted to or from the Site. You agree to assume all responsibility concerning activities related to Your use of the Site, including but not limited to obtaining and paying for all licenses and costs for third-party software and hardware necessary for implementation of the Site and its downloadable software, and maintaining or backing up any data.
9. USER NAME AND PASSWORD POLICY. Registration as an authorized user for access to certain areas of the Site may require both a user name and password. Only one authorized user can use one user name and password and account. Multiple accounts registered by the same individual or entity is not permitted and may result in one, some or all accounts being closed by Saudi Money App. By using the Site, you agree to keep your user name and password as confidential information. You also agree not to use another authorized user’s account. Should you become aware of any loss or theft of your password or any unauthorized use of your name and password, you will immediately notify Saudi Money App. Saudi Money App cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations. Saudi Money App also reserves the right to delete or change (with notice) a user name or password at any time and for any reason.
1O. FEEDBACK AND SUBMISSIONS.> You grant to Saudi Money App team the right to use your name in connection with any materials freely submitted by You and any other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Saudi Money App for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications with the Site.
12. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited. Moreover, Saudi Money App makes no representations regarding the legality of access to or use of the Site or its content in any country. Although the Site may be accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services provided or offered through or on the Site are appropriate or available for use in all countries. Saudi Money App reserves the right to limit, in its discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. If You access the Site from a jurisdiction where prohibited, You do so at your own risk and You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable local regulations.
13. NO ADVICE. You acknowledge that neither the Site or Saudi Money App is providing, nor are they authorized to offer any legal, tax, accounting advice, or recommendation regarding suitability, profitability, investment strategy or other matter.
14. ENFORCING SITE SECURITY. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. Saudi Money App reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the Site without notice or permission from the User, including, without limitation, by archiving notices or communications sent by you through the Site. In addition, Saudi Money App reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate or interrupt operation of or access to the Site, or any portion thereof, in order to protect the Site or Saudi Money App business.
15. NOTICE OF SECURITY BREACH. In addition to the indemnification obligation stated in these Terms of Service, if you become aware of a breach or potential breach of security with respect to any personally identifiable information provided to or made available by Saudi Money App, or any unauthorized hacking of the Site, you shall (i) immediately notify Saudi Money App of such breach or potential breach, (ii) assist Saudi Money App as reasonably necessary to prevent or rectify any such breach, and (iii) enable Saudi Money App to comply with any applicable laws requiring the provision of notice of a security breach with respect to any impacted personally identifiable information.
16. TERM AND TERMINATION. These Terms of Service govern Your right to use the Site will take effect at the moment you access or use the Site and is effective until terminated, as set forth below. This Agreement may be terminated by Saudi Money App without notice, at any time, and for any reason. In addition, Saudi Money App reserves the right at any time and on reasonable grounds, such as any reasonable belief of fraudulent or unlawful activity or actions or omissions that violate any term or condition of these Terms, to deny your access to the Site, in whole or in part, in order to protect its name and goodwill, its business and/or other authorized users, or if you fail to comply with these Terms, subject to the survival rights of certain provisions identified below. Termination is effective without notice. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing to use the Site, subject to the survival rights below. Upon termination, You must destroy all copies of any aspect of the Site that you have made and remove downloaded software from Your possession. The following provisions shall survive termination of the Website Terms of Service Agreement for any reason: Proprietary Rights (§1), Limited License Grant (§2), License Restrictions (§3), Third Party Information (§4), Disclaimer (§5), Limitation of Liability (§6), Indemnification (§7), Governing Law (§17), and Miscellaneous (§18).
17. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. These Terms of Service and all disputes or claims arising out of or related thereto shall be governed by the laws of New York, without applying conflict of law rules. Any cause of action or claim arising out of use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred. Claimant and Saudi Money App waive their rights to a jury trial and participation in class action litigation. All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service shall be resolved by binding arbitration, except that Saudi Money App is not required to arbitrate any dispute regarding confidentiality, infringement, misappropriation, or misuse of any intellectual property right, or any other claim where interim relief from a court is sought to prevent serious and irreparable injury to Saudi Money App or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any breach, threatened or actual, could cause irreparable injury to Saudi Money App that is not quantifiable in monetary damages. You agree that Saudi Money App shall be entitled to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief to restrain any breach of Your obligations under these Terms. Accordingly, you waive any requirement that Saudi Money App post any bond or other security in the event that any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to Saudi Money App to enforce any provision of these Terms.
19. SEVERABILITY If any provision of these Terms of Service is ruled invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or on account of a conflict with an applicable government regulation, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein. Any invalid or unenforceable portion should be deemed amended in order to achieve as closely as possible the same effect as the Terms of Service as original drafted.